A Holistic Approach to Financial Planning
At Leslie Roper Day & Associates, we are committed to helping you connect your finances and values, providing objective advice and developing a comprehensive financial plan for the future. Through a diligent process, we address a wide scope of individual needs and strive to develop a transparent plan in which you feel confident through all stages of life.
The process begins by examining six key areas:
- Accumulation: how to grow your assets
- Business Planning: how to grow and manage your business
- Taxation: how to minimize your tax burden
- Risk Management: how to protect your assets
- Retirement Planning: how to create income from your assets in a tax-advantaged way
- Estate Planning: how to preserve and pass on your assets
Once we have thoroughly explored each area in detail, we will develop a plan that addresses both your short and long-term goals. While presenting our recommended strategy, we also offer education on each element and answer any questions or concerns you may have.
Finally, we implement and regularly monitor your plan, adjusting or updating it as needed. By working together, we seek to help you simplify the complexities of your financial life by managing your wealth for the long-term.