How We Can Help You
Creating a Financial Roadmap for the Future
At Leslie Roper Day & Associates, we believe every individual and family needs a plan in order to set, pursue, and reach financial objectives. We aim to help you identify appropriate and realistic financial goals and develop strategies that can help you pursue and reach them. We understand that every client’s needs and goals are unique; we are dedicated to creating customized strategies that fit your individual circumstances and can grow with you through the many milestones of life.
Many individuals and families don’t have a plan because they don’t know where to start. From the first meeting, we seek to be the firm you can trust to offer objective advice. Whether you’re concerned with not having enough money to last through retirement or have questions about proper diversification, we can help you. Let us answer the questions you may have, such as:
- Can I afford to send my children to college?
- What’s the risk in my investment portfolio?
- How can I get the most out of my 401(k) and/or IRAs?
- Do I have enough life insurance for my family?
- When can I retire?
- How can I create a steady stream of income that lasts through retirement?
- Should I consider long-term care insurance?
- What are the elements of a sound estate strategy?
Our goal is to help you develop a financial roadmap, feel confident with your investment strategy, and pursue financial independence.